I had a delightful day today. No reason even really, since I had classes from 11 am - 6 pm, but I was just in a good mood. Maybe because I read all day yesterday....anyhow, perhaps this not talking to Daniel thing is working (or...I'm just having a good day). Either way, life!
ps. I'm giving up desserts for two weeks. Not for Lent. The fact that Lent started today was entirely coincidental, believe it or not. But yes. Desserts does not include candy and plain chocolate, but it does include cake, ice cream, pie, and other dessert-like items. I will still get my chocolate though! Without that I would die!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i actually have a friend here who is giving up chocolate for lent. i pity him so.
still sticking to two week thing? haven't broken it have you =)
Post a Comment