Tuesday, April 17, 2007

anecdotal

Clare: You know, dim lighting does seem to increase productivity.
Me: What?
Clare: Haven't you noticed that you work better when it's dim?
Me: Umm....not really.
Clare: Oh. Maybe this is how CS majors differ from everyone else.

I've developed a dislike for wearing real clothes. Pajamas are amazing. I wore pajamas when we went to the trampoline place, I wore pajamas to the Xanadu party last weekend (not quite up to standards with the low-cut shirts all the other girls were wearing), and I wear them at least half of the time I'm the the dorm. PAJAMAS! AMAZING! :)

I also have cardboard box in the middle of my floor that contains about 30 individual bags of Cheetos. It's been there for about three days. Gary dumped it in our room and refuses to take it back. What am I supposed to do with 30 bags of Cheetos? I don't even like Cheetos that much. Hum. Anyone want Cheetos? I'll mail you some.

Reading about the VT shootings sends shivers down my spine. The New York Times reported that not a single one of the injured victims was shot fewer than 3 times. Head, abdomen, chest. Wrist, elbow, arm. That's scary.

1 comments:

ahsiau said...

hahahahaha.
free cheetos
hook me up