Wednesday, May 02, 2007

all nighters, anyone?

It's almost 3 am and the hall shows no signs of sleeping!

Lights are on everywhere. Clare and I are working on our problem sets--Statistics and Statics, respectively, haha. Another guy who doesn't even live in our dorm is on our floor, working on a CS problem set. CS (the person) is next door typing his problem set up. Gary is up working on an EE problem set. Yao has already announced his plan to pull an all-nighter for his problem set. And Vincent and Francis are both still up, presumably working in their dorms on their work!

I don't know how far everyone else is, but I'm nowhere near done with my stuff for tomorrow. Is it just a weird joke that all engineering classes have problem sets due Wednesday?!

I'm tired....sleep!!!!..... :(

ps. Clare, looking over: "You're blogging instead of working??!"

pps. Clare and Trevor and I ate an entire loaf of banana bread today.

1 comments:

ahsiau said...

bread is so good...
i like the bread that's multi-grain and crunchy