Monday, March 17, 2008

poor neglected blog...

I've been alternating between 5 hours of sleep a night for half a week, and then 10 hours of sleep a night for the other half. It's probably unhealthy. But I am now COMPLETELY DONE with two of my classes......only two more finals to go :D Wohoooo.

I'm packing up my room, moving most of my stuff out on Tuesday and the rest of it on Saturday. Then next Sunday--exactly a week from today--I'll be on a plane on my way to China, for a weeklong vacation in Hainan before spending the quarter at Peking University in Beijing!

Extremely excited about the good food + no problem sets + karaoke + traveling. Definitely ready for a fun quarter.

Ben is tall and colorful.


I went to Great America with Peng and we ate free ice cream sandwiches and push-pops.


5 comments:

Yao said...

hainan! so lucky!

ahsiau said...

wookie sighting!

Tracy said...

i want to go to great america...

your white jacket looks kind of like a bathrobe. like the kind that rich people who go to resorts wear, when they're lounging by the pool and enjoying drinks

Anonymous said...

Andrew- it's impolite to call Alicia a wookie on her sister's blog.
Learn some manners.

ahsiau said...

rainbow wookie sighting!