Today I managed to make Daniel's phone ring while he was talking to Norman Mailer. Oops. In my defense, he DID NOT tell me he was talking to Norman Mailer. I thought I was only interrupting him during class or something.
Spellbound is so cute!!
I went to my room at 11:00 PM to get my notebook, and discovered the door was locked. Strange, since I purposefully left it unlocked. I knocked; ten seconds later, the door was opened and I saw Trevor peering at me from a dark room. Then I was dragged inside and heard Winnie's voice telling me to look on top of my wardrobe. There, eight feet up in the air, was Yao. Still dark, remember! I couldn't even tell it was a person, but what I thought was a cup on the wardrobe was actually...a shoe. They apparently "felt like scaring people" and so were camping out in my room waiting for Clare to get back so they could pop out. Crazy people.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Norman Mailer hates you.
Post a Comment