Tuesday, November 14, 2006

naps, late nights

I guess I'm bad at getting to sleep early. I didn't even do any work tonight. I just read, took a nap (maybe that's why I'm bad at getting to sleep early!), went to late night, and talked to CS and Gary on MSN while sitting ten feet away from one and one foot away from the other. I'll regret it later in the week, probably, when I have this problem set to do and won't be able to play Cranium with the others again. But. It was a good night. I miss my Austin friends. Especially Allison tonight, for some random reason...hmm...

There are few people in the world who I think I really naturally connect with. Jeffrey, Peng, Gary, Xiaoxuan, and Aaron at one point. Most other people I have to work to get to know, and more often than not the working pays off spectacularly (like with Daniel, and my draw group), but it takes a while.

I think tomorrow I'll be productive! I can feel it! Cross your fingers!

0 comments: