Wednesday, March 21, 2007

sushi; femaleness + techiness

I went to a delicious sushi place in San Mateo for lunch today. Totally made my day.

Clare pointed out that the girls of the draw group (her, me, and Tina) have been getting more....female. Haha. Poor Trevor. We have been, though. I've noticed it too. Kinda nice :) You know what else? When I got back from San Mateo this afternoon, Trevor was studying in our room, and he said, "Yay, Helen's back!" and was happy about it even though I just sat down and started playing Tetris like always. Isn't it nice, when your presence is appreciated, even if you're not being interesting or funny or anything else? It is. I think our draw group really just enjoys being together, which is what makes us work so well.

Oh, by the way, my femaleness factor was once rated 0.8/1.0 by a general consensus (compared to such numbers as 0.9 for Winnie, 0.7 for Tina, 0.2 for Yao, and 0 for Peng). My techiness factor is 0.7/1.0 (compared to 0.4 for Winnie, 0.8 for Yao, and 0.3 for Peng, and 1 for Vincent).

I guess I'm pretty female and pretty techy. I wonder if I should take a fuzzy class next quarter just to balance my schedule out, or if I should keep it at the 2 engineering + 2 MS&E + 1 CS that it's at right now. Hmm.......fuzz. Always a question of to take or not to take.

1 comments:

ahsiau said...

is it possible to achieve negative scores?